Monday, January 17, 2011

A tribute to Valentine's day: Blue Cars in the corner of my Eye

On my way up… up into the city,
Where I nourished my eyes…
And introduced myself to the butterflies in the sky
Where the language they use, where the thoughts in my mind

Up on a podium with a glare in my eyes
About the cars passing by
Shades of red black and white…
But I await the blue car in the corner of my eye…

While colors of harmony spread in flat irony
My eyes chases the only color in sight
While traveling closer to the eye of the owner
Until were eye to eye, sight to sight…

When big boys and cowboys join my feast
Where smoking cigars is an ease
Passing by December my snow covered home
Stepping back is easier as I ran out of tone.

Colors made bridge to the happiness I seek
Those Blunt bold eyes with heavy stare and edgy sides
That made collapse the core of my sanity
Passing Blue cars is a part of my Reality…

By: Francis Ocampo
Written last: June 23, 2005
Note: It's a love story I wrote in a form of a song that I think is just worth sharing...it's in another persons perspective

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=10150393928360433#!/note.php?note_id=140564820432

No comments:

Post a Comment