Monday, January 17, 2011

This goes way back to 2005 and I still dont have a tittle!

Along this life that I have lead
Are seasons of storms and earthquakes ahead
At times, the strong wind blows my way
Straight to the fire that consumes me away

But I stand firmly on solid ground
With no regrets for I will not drown
Because in my heart are roses free of thorn’s
That used to bruise me in heavy storms

My thoughts I feed with eternal passage
That saves my spirit in the middle of a wreckage
HIS name JESUS grants me eternal life
And HIS love lifts me to unreachable heights

And every time the flesh is at war, I resent to give in and shed my own blood
For the voice that guides me every hour is the voice of the Almighty, loving GOD

Instead I seek peace in prayers I speak
With no other intention but for my FATHER to be pleased

So Next time the world becomes too eerie
I stand and trust the arms that embrace me
Because to believe in the love and Glory of GOD
Heaven forbids me to be harmed by evil blood

By: Francis Ocampo
Written back in: 2005

http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/note.php?note_id=10150200283355433

No comments:

Post a Comment