Monday, January 17, 2011

"My Apology"

Inside of my heart is a silent sigh
That I buried deep in meekness and weep
The shadow of doubts hunting delicately
Departed in lullaby’s and memories I keep

In a dance of Joy I picked your name
And you threw it back in a childish game
Yet it speaks about me terribly
For your childish innocence
I sing an Apology

I see the skin but not as you see it
A massive remake and a monumental mistake
I’m just a wounded porch momentarily in darkness
Deprived of pride and swallowed in your likeness

But now I see how wrong I can be
I ask for Apathy, I bring to you “my Apology”
Last I spoke, I carry Wrath and Anxiety
But now I’m just Lost, I sing an Apology


                          
Yet, I know forgiveness is hard to earn, please consider my heart that yearns... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=660158015&sk=notes&s=30#!/note.php?note_id=10150178153350433  

By: Francis Ocampo
Written last: April 4, 2010 at 12:04am
Captions: January 17, 2011 at 8:21pm

No comments:

Post a Comment