Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mystified sigh (epilogue)



Each night I glare at these lucent dreams
Thinking thru the seasons inside my chest
Passing around the anamnesis we shared
Of devalued recollection and the haunting *sigh*

At night perhaps I do sleep sideways,
Taking comfort in the eyes of these dry walls
We hold these truths to be self-evident
We reuse these lies twisting off the broken smiles

In some ways just like a felon,
This is how a villain feels…
Creeping around looking for someone to blame
But isn’t it enough to pass judgment to a heart that screams?

Though thick is the skin of an ethical mess
Uncertain is the ways of the twisted mouth
The scent of the morals thru the shadow of a doubt
Consider this that I harbor, what thoughts are they about



For I'm in Pain when I can't be myself
And I can't calm my cares about you,
I'm about to break the last time were together
That's why I'm sad; I have tears that are not considered

What a fool to obliterate what peace we have here
Masquerading smiles, I don’t know how I lasted this long
All things considered; in such ways, a pupil in denial
Yes! Were all in a class of patience, love and self exile

And unto this day only the wise would close doors
Burn reason to epitomize what’s sensible indeed,
Everyday I burst when I’m shunned at the pit of good humor
But I quiet my mind always thinking what’s good to last here...

But I'm in Pain when I can't be myself
And I can't calm my cares about you,
I'm about to walk out and break these walls of delusion
That's why I'm sad; I’m going to silence my heart to seclusion

By: Francis Ocampo
Written: October 15, 2010 at 9:25 pm
Edited: January 18, 2011 @ 5:16pm

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=660158015&sk=notes&s=10#!/note.php?note_id=10150306427090433 

No comments:

Post a Comment