Monday, January 17, 2011

Dear Diary

This is the place that I stand,
shadowed corners that no one understands.
Misery’s spoken enough; I translate these screams
to cry for a helping hand, to reach for my life's command
For in darkness I wrote my quotes, in tears I
pacify my soul.
And In delusions I day dream a reality, that
burned deep in ashes and coals.

It’s all kept hidden in a DIARY, would you be
interested to stay and read?
Please take time to listen beyond these lines,
To comprehend my mind and these delusions I
bind,
I may avoid the chance to recollect what’s
hidden in thee…
But I want your awareness, that your presence
still lives in me.

Flip the pages and please understand.
I want you to know without an assurance for what I stand.
That I want you to wonder, to be interested just for a while
So you’d walk the lines that had punished me
and pushed me off the isle


So come in, I invite you in my thoughts
A peek inside the smokes that are not lost
So you’d know the real intentions behind my Diary’s Scream
For what it’s worth and what it gains....
Not exactly what it seems.


By: Francis Ocampo
Written last Feb 18 of 05,
Edited June 25 of 07 at 12:50 PM
Edited: January 17 of 11 @ 7:25PM

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=10150393928360433#!/note.php?note_id=465052960432

No comments:

Post a Comment