Monday, January 17, 2011

Dear Belinda (from my old blog)

Don't you know eleven years is a long time
To freeze a heart eleven years is long enough
To make a girl insane
Dear Belinda,

It's been almost 2 months since I last long for you. It was temporarily suspended as I found a new habit. Clearly all these are imperfect results that my desires implemented, I was never satisfied and went happy only for a minute.

It's okay to dream but it's destructive to balance it with reality. thoughts and reality were never blended, it was always ment to be seperated.

People constantly dreamed of their desires and isolate themselves to join the void of silence, as they dream, they became contended for a time but would stay disoriented for a much longer time.

At the end of the day, they would find out that their desires weren't fullfiled, and so they strive for more to make their desires come true.

At the end of another day, dreams still stayed as a dream. Desires still stayed as a desire, Now I know it's time to come back to reality I'll stop dreaming and deal with reality. It's time to come back to you....my only reality.

Dreams are sweet for people can conceptualize their own reality. Realities are bitter for several times will it not favor you but in reality we will grow, If we stay stucked in dreams then we may be limited with creativeness and imagination alone but if we stick to reality, bitter as it may seem, it will grant us wisdom patience and maybe someday...true love.

Yours truly,
Fretch
Thursday, February 17, 2005
If you think this song is about you You're so vain Belinda
But if you catch my stupid eye you'd know you're right
But I will not look again
this time I will hide my heart

Note: The reason that it's all paintings of Barbie Almalbis here is b'coz this work is obviously fashioned with 2 of Barbie's Cradle songs; Belinda bye-bye and Dear Paul (Music from the Buffet Table) I kinda borrowed some concepts there...yeah...this one goes way back late college days fondling with the Library computer during 4 hrs vacant time and it lacks originality! haha

http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/note.php?note_id=10150218620020433

No comments:

Post a Comment