Monday, January 17, 2011

“De profundis clamo ad te domine”

Psalms 130:1



I look in the mirror and realized I was fooled!
When I look at my reflection I see nothing but a man
Another dawn-to-dark in actuality
Kick off your shoes back to reality
It’s that time again to trade off silly smiles…
Bright and empty yet, the solemn kind….


Alone listening to peripheral views
At the back of my head I thought everything seems blue
Is it out there at war against all the lies
Or maybe it’s a far cry across the corner of my eye




As I let sleep fell on my eyelids
And went off to kiss the midnight lips
They threw it back into solitary waste
A malignant seclusion and an inevitable isolation…

"Am I back to where I started or have I ever moved at all?"





The solace in silence with the absence of peace
When I kept it all in me, I was never at ease.
The feeling of hostility, enmity with no remorse
The agony and the anguish,
     
how grand can it be?

So I loosen my collar and took a deep breath       
I blew off the walls that provide a great divide
I choose to stay and befriend this transparency
The "Lucent" lies that twist off the heavy smiles

I look in the mirror and realized I was fooled!
When I look at my reflection I see nothing but a man
No matter how I struggle there was no evidence of where I am
I’m lost beyond season and I'm fooled beyond reason

“De profundis clamo ad te domine”

By: Francis Ocampo
Written last: May 24,2010 at 9:51am
Edited: January 18, 2011 @ 2:22pm

http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/note.php?note_id=10150209343845433

No comments:

Post a Comment