Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Consign to Oblivion…A Porcelain Gratitude

Reconciling fragments of memories that swept me off my feet
Brings back the seasons inside my chest every time she visits back in the late 90's,

Reconciling fragments of memories that swept me off my feet. From a broken world to a world of perfection, it ended up dwelling somewhere in between…

The Up's and Down's of the complicated matter...


Then the walls never seems too Hallow, they move in heavy Grey and Green spot marks.
That of which is painted through water colors or pastels on a rough canvas.
Like the scent of the sunset, the scenic beauty of its paradigm and the feel that comes with it up North.

And right before it dries, you feel the sudden urge to immerse yourself to the promise over yonder that never made sense.

An inviting poison that cannot be mended by sweet talks left unsaid.
How it left a porcelain hole in my heart. The twist and turns of seasons inside my chest.
Like that of a drug, an inviting poison that cannot be mended by sweet talks left unsaid.
I loved those days! And I hated those moments!

They come in package with a request for a second serving.
I decided to take a look at a distant mirror and not a glare from your eyes.

I loved those days!
And in and out of my head I saw not you and me but of a great Waterfalls so deep and wide our universes were compelled to fall apart and consume us into a deeper state of escape…
I hated those moments!
A consign to oblivion…

And as the melody begins to hit the last note It climaxed to a bitter sweet goodbye.

Not like the ones in a paperback novel for we know we’ll lay eyes on a different circumstance...

Good for both you and me carrying the sea of names and the fields of gender that we condemned that November when you said “Yes”.


It’s all rehearsed inside my head ... like "Yesterday"...
 To shred my heart into pieces and build it back up after an 8 year run…
Dancing in the mellow tune of a masterpiece that stopped time and paraded the different shades of emotions that we shared upon complications!

The massive dictation of a delicious breaking point!

And to this day, a smile and a "What If" comes to visit and accompany me every now and then



What a wonderful memory! Shredding my heart into pieces and building it back up after an 8 year run…

It was hallow then.. but when you think about it now it's been quite a ride!!!
A massive "Thank You" with no remorse echoes from the deep into my heart right through yours :D

A massive "Thank You" with no remorse echoes from the deep into my heart right to yours


By: Fretch
Date: July 27, 2011
3:15am

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=10150734003910433 

No comments:

Post a Comment