Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Lady that never Sleeps



Threading through a crooked road, the tears in the bridge and the radical pike
I fancy the reverie of a liberal lime; she secludes a baleful cycle of time

Down to where the phantom walks, she never weeps and she never talks
Expecting much from the heart of the wounded,
The baneful valley she swallowed and hounded







Rest in the comfort of the eyes that never weeps and the mouth that never speaks…
Comfort me, for the Lady never sleeps and she never sings peace…

Comfort me, for the Lady never sleeps and she never sings peace…

Looking through her cheers that yonder, the boy that wondered nothing of your wonders
Separate tears behind the pearls you’ll swallow then plead in sigh and the heart shall follow

Let me go out into the open, you should see the world just as it’s been spoken
By the open wound, breaking through a congested womb,
But don’t toil tomorrow and see your singing tomb.







But how can I be, when the Lady never sleeps, Oh how can I be…
Rescue me, for the lady never sleeps and she never drinks peace…

But my Loyalties are not yours….
Rescue me, for the lady never sleeps and she never drinks peace…
















By: Francis Ocampo
Written: May 04,2011
11:04am



No comments:

Post a Comment