Thursday, May 5, 2011

24 Hour Child (sequel to 1:04 Child)


1:04 Child


It comes and it goes, so I shall never trust it….
The only embrace behind this cold fragile night
A moment is forever to deal when the eyes are open
But the galloping breath of smoke is all that’s left in the open  



It’s the only scene worth breaking the silence
The fragile comfort behind these bleeding seasons
The smoke that choke you alive...
Where the corners dark, congested and seemingly dry
I think I want to pass and stay in bed till I fly.

The hole is back from a forgotten recollection
A false beauty hiding in a pretentious blank canvas
Claiming back the ghost that delicately haunts me
Breaking apart the hands that holds you securely

The apparition of love in a grey vented comfort
Taking hold the pieces of a fallen rebel’s heart
As the fortune wind fated the candles to flame by
It took the precious wick unknowingly to my attentive eye

With it the tragic footsteps took more than my remains
Suddenly the wind changes and the others benefit off me
In an oblivious presence my faith of you they presented
We should teach the heart to like things that will not leave us tormented

Again for sanity sake I threw in the towel,
And now I can see the bitter blinding barrel
For once I ask to stay in bed till my heart can feel
For in your absence every hour wounds and the last blow can kill...


Every hour wounds and the last blow can kill..




By: Francis Ocampo
Written: May 06, 2011
11:15 am

No comments:

Post a Comment